You’re the top dog in the park. You throw the sickest transitions and grind the gnarliest logs, docks and water features. Your board needs to edge hard, go big and take a beating. We built that and more into the Bolt 3. An easy-fix, super durable, boot only stylin’ machine for your high-flying adventures.
Experience next-level park performance with its custom wakestyle flex and improved hull. Our heavy duty Cartan carbon fiber build process delivers outstanding wakestyle flex properties; encouraging good flex when gybing, for example; and eliminating bad flex (aka negative rocker) on hard impacts. We inserted two extra full-length channels to increase grip and speed. And we beveled all of them so you won’t catch an edge on your favourite box or rail.
The Bolt 3 is rail ready. Ready to grind just about any rail, box or obstacle you find in your travels. Its adamantine wakestyle construction, bombproof boot inserts, and unique snowboard-like base may even launch you into Youtube stardom. Bolt 3 with Pro Fix Grindbase. Dingable. And repairable with a PTEX candle.
- Two Layer Cartan® Carbon: Cable park strong. Two layers of high performance, low resin, 30° Biaxial Carbon Fiber Weave which optimizes board torsion and dynamic longitudinal flex.
- 3D Wood Core: Naturally dynamic. The CNC milled, long grained, Paulownia wood core gives the Bolt 3 unmatched dimensional stability, excellent decay resistance and a lightweight yet distinctively powerful character.
- Vario Rails: Variable rail thickness. 9.5mm shaped rails near the center of the board that reduce down to 3mm on the tips, resulting in much greater control.
- Diamond 3D-Shape: On the tips and around the grab handle, the surface is milled in the shape of diamonds. The refined contours reduce weight and direct torsional forces to the fins and edges where you want them for a perfect balance between flex and rigidity.
- Multi Channels: Extreme grip even without fins.
- V-Shape Keel: Inspired by the legendary handling of deep V powerboats in rough waters, CORE integrates a progressive V-shaped keel into the tips of the board to penetrate chop and smooth your ride.
- Pro Rocker: A moderate freestyle rocker with superb handling during off-center landings..
- Pro Fix Grindbase: This snowboard inspired base. The waxy surface you feel on the new Bolt 2 is high-modulus polyethylene, a material with superior sliding properties especially over rails, ramps and other water features. And just like snowboards, scratches and dings can be easily repaired with any PTEX candle.
- Rail Ready Base: Perfect for rails or anything else for that matter. The board’s slight mono concave bottom and less pronounced channels underfoot won’t interfere with rails, sliders or your riding style. But it might smooth out some of the chop.
- 28 + 42mm G10 Fins: Optimized shapes for the Bolt 3.
- Package includes: Bolt 3, 2x G10 Pro fin sets (42mm and 28mm), V4A screws (to attach fins), and Pro Fix repair kit (PTEX candle and scraper).