Effortless chop handling, amazing carving, perfect edge control and never a drop in your eye the Monk is living proof that in a world of compromises there is still something special and unique to be found.
After 8 years of tweaking, fettling and honing we’ve mastered all the features that made this the most loved freeride board in the world. Grippier, slashier, speedier... how much more fun can you have? If you're idea of kiteboarding is ripping, gouging and all round high speed fun then look no further.
If you’re looking for the ultimate board that revels in all conditions and ironically improves as the conditions deteriorate then your search is most probably over – no other board even comes close.
Shinn Monk Ghost Size Guide:
- 131 x 40 for riders <80 kg
- 133 x 41 for riders 75 to 85 kg
- 135 x 42 for riders 85 to 95 kg
- 137 x 44 for riders >90 kg
- If you're unsure which size would work for you best - get in touch!
- Paulownia Full wood core
- The best strength to weight ratio available with long lasting durability
- Progressive 3D Concave
- Better edging, better upwind and superior early planning. What’s not to like?
- Sneaker SRS Straps with snowboard ratchet technology allowing consistent and easy micro adjustability
- BITE Hi-Visibility Fins
- Optoflex moulded composite fins for superior profile accuracy and lighter weight
- Squoval 3 mould
- Bi-lateral tip flex gives un-believable chop handling and comfort
- Constant Curve Rocker line
- Consistent grip and fantastic POP with never a drop of water in the eyes
- No quibble Warranty - Peace of mind with our no-quibble 2 year manufacturing defect warranty