You're addicted to life in the fast lane but in a good way. And when you go, you go big! We feel the same, riding our newest GTS. Our 5th gen Universal+ Series allrounder delivers the superpowers unhooked riders demand without messin' up the original formula. We know how badass the GTS4 is. Its signature Future-C powered kiteloops, and unhooked confidence is something we’re proud of. Now, experience a decade of iterative magic with our new and improved GTS5.
Our freestyle ninja won’t let you down until you’re ready to land a perfect kiteloop transition. The GTS5’s power-on-demand looping puts you in total control of the kite’s speed, turn radius, and horizontal drift. Go ahead, test the new GTS5, and find out why our megaloop champs Josh and Steven ride ‘em!
The GTS5 carries over its proven ExoTex 3 Strut Frame, Radical Reaction Tips, and Short Bridles. We optimized the leading edge diameters and tip geometry to improve flight stability especially when looping. We can’t forget to mention our new CIT Modes which customize the GTS5's handling characteristics. In Wave mode, riders dial in compact turns and more depower. Whereas Freestyle mode adds more grunt and bigger turns. The GTS comes out of the bag in Allround mode which provides excellent depower, grunt, and hangtime. Wakestylers may even notice more pop from our larger sizes.
Core GTS5 Key Features:
- CIT MODES (NEW) - Custom fit your GTS for any riding style. Start by selecting your favorite CIT modes on the leading edge bridle connection points. The Freestyle mode increases your turn radius, stabilizes the kite for easier freestyle moves, and provides a little extra grunt. In Wave mode, the kite turns faster, increases depower and doesn’t pull you off your strapless board. The kite comes out of the bag in Allround mode which provides excellent depower, grunt, and hangtime. Finish your personalisation by adjusting the steering line connection points to set turning speed and bar pressure. But don’t worry, the kite comes ready to fly in the most common settings.
- FUTURE-C SHAPE - The Gen5 carries over the familiar GTS C-kite feel we all have come to love. The high aspect ratio, open C shape delivers smooth and controllable kiteloops and that unmistakable “on center” feel. When paired with the Sensor 2S bar, riders will immediately feel the GTS5’s sweet spot and appreciate the kite’s linear response when sheeting in and out. Try a Future-C kite, and you’ll never go back ;)
- 3 STRUT FRAME - Our ExoTex powered, three strut frame promotes more twist yet it still maintains its rock-solid shape. More twist initiates faster turns. Fewer struts also reduce kite weight which improves slack-lined drifting. GTS5. Your perfect partner to go big on the North Shore or at the Slick.
- RADICAL REACTION TIPS - The GTS5 inherits cat-like reflexes from its square-ish, ‘C-style,’ wingtips. We fine-tuned the leading edge profile to provide added confidence-inspiring reflexes, agility, and directional control.
- EXOTEX® ULTRA RIGID DACRON - The benchmark for performance Dacron. No-stretch ExoTex Dacron incorporates a unique radial reinforcing thread pattern and emulsion (protective coating) process that enables higher pressure airframes. ExoTex improves airflow, flight stability, and rider feedback by substantially increasing tube strength and rigidity. How can you tell? Look at the radial seams on our leading edge. Do you see any seam bulges that disturb airflow? Not anymore. Instead, expect smooth airflow, snappy turns, and endless smiles on your new GTS.
- CORETEX® TRIPLE RIPSTOP CANOPY - Exclusive to CORE. Our, industry-leading, triple ripstop canopy fabric is protected and strengthened with three different coating processes called emulsions. CoreTex sets benchmarks in breaking strength, tear resistance, longevity, UV protection and elongation. Feel the tight, crisp signature only a CoreTex kite delivers.
- ULTRASHORT BRIDLE SYSTEM - A little shorter and even sweeter. The un-bowtie-able, two pulley, bridle system is super short on the GTS5 which improves bar reaction, feel and positional feedback. And for this kiteloop machine, having precise bar control in your hands is a bonus when you’re blind and upside down.
- INSTANT RELAUNCH - A quick relaunch is critical when you have a menacing wave or obstacle that is about to eat your kite. We designed the kite to find its relaunch position in a jiffy. Freestylers will appreciate the GTS5’s quick relaunch between tricks. And wave riders will enjoy how well the kite releases from the water with a quick tug on the bar.
- 6 YEAR REPLACEMENT PARTS AVAILABILITY - CORE kites are built to last. Our legendary durability is backed by a six-year parts availability guarantee. We will stock all GTS5 replacement parts for a minimum of six years from the date of purchase