100% Pre-preg Carbon CNC shaped high density PVC core blade with a 60% Pre-preg Carbon shaft is a great performance paddle. We kept the “swing weight” low by using the full carbon blade. The 60% Pre-preg Carbon shaft is a better option for those looking for a slightly forgiving feel at a really low weight predominantly in waves or touring. The all new concave V blades feature a generous ABS edge for the protection of your board and the blade. The handles are made of 100% Carbon. The Cut-To-Length Carbon handle is covered with comfortable EVA.
- Cut to length: up to 222 cm | Weight 540 g (Blade 83 in2), 560 g (Blade 90 in2)
- 2 piece adjustable: 160 - 215 cm | Weight 650 g (Blade 83 in2), 680 g (Blade 90 in2)
- 3 piece adjustable: 172 - 215 cm | Weight 720 g (Blade 83 in2), 750 g (Blade 90 in2)
For this year we have developed a completely new set of blades. The parallel outline in combination with the deep V concave provides a super stable and powerful catch. Even with a smaller size blade you can maximize the efficiency of your stroke with a minimal shoulder stress. The release is smooth for an easy transition towards the next stroke. The new shapes are great for both racing and surfing.
The V concave blade is available in Carbon PRO, Carbon and Venus paddles.
JP Carbon PRO and Carbon SUP Paddles Specs:
- Carbon blade: The blade of both the Carbon PRO and Carbon paddles is laminated with 100% Carbon pre-preg 3K fiber for the ultimate in light weight performance.
- Carbon shaft: The Carbon PRO paddles feature 100% 12K Biax Carbon for a controlled flex at the lowest possible weight. The Carbon shaft is a 60% 3K Carbon.
- CNC machined PVC: The CNC machined core is made of dense PVC closed cell foam unlike the non-stable PU cores that some of the competition is using.
- ABS edge: The durable ABS edge is well bonded to the prepreg fiber to make sure your paddle withstands impacts.