The Varial X has been an ongoing development to meet the needs of high performance riders looking to do everything from boosting, wakestyle and waves. For 2015, the Varial X has a complete redesign while maintaining its character of quick, powerful and versatile.
The SL-C concept behind the Varial X has remained while everything else has changed to meet a more demanding customer. A focus on wider windrange, a secure gust response, and easier relaunch was the outcome of a newer tip to chord ratio, a dynamic new wingtip layout and strut placement.
Bridging the gap between high-end performance and everyday riding, the Varial X is the kite to choose.
The Varial X durability has been increased further with the Technoforce D2 by Teijin along with the Airush signature Poly Load Frame to give an amazing rigidity and strength throughout the entire Airush canopy.
Read more about the changes in the 2015 Varial X compared to the 2014 Varial X here!
Airush Varial X 2015 Wind Range:
- New Design for better relaunch and low end power
- Light and Direct Bar Response
- Increased LE Diameter in Smaller sizes for greater stability and support
- Aramid Load Frame Technology
- Double Rip Stop Technoforce D2 by Teijin Canopy
- New Oversized SPS valve (Single Point Inflation System)
- All New One Pump System