The Brunnotti Onyx is an easy all-round board which will take your riding to the next level. To make sure this board goes upwind with ease, Brunotti have maintained the single concave bot om and long square outline.
Due to the decreased weight of the Onyx, the board has an even better low wind capability than before. Together with the reflex rocker, cruise base and ADR-tech this, control of your board is now an absolute breeze.
With the Brunotti Onyx, you will be able to progress quickly and be cruising around doing tricks in no time.
We recommend using the High Performance Pads and Straps with this board in order to maximise the capabilities of this board.
- 1C - The perfect shape for freeride and freestyle in all circumstances. This shape offers a predictable ride while still pushing you in order to progress.
- RR Design (The Round Rail Design) The RR-design is a long tested and proven all-round rail design. It is easy to handle, predictable, and very forgiving. The RR-design is also very robust and durable.
- Onyx Wood Core specifically engineered wood cores provide a perfect balance between stiffness for solid pop, and flex for a comfortable ride.
Who is the board designed for:
The Brunotti Onyx lets you enjoy the versatility of freeridingl, carving turns, and jumping. Simple grab a ride on the Onyx and discover just how simple kitesurfing can be!
Riding Style: Freeriding / Jumping
Skill Level: Beginner / Intermediate
Brunotti Onyx Kiteboard - Length / Width options:
- Brunotti Onyx - 132 x 40.0cm - Rider Weight 45-65kg
- Brunotti Onyx - 136 x 41.0cm - Rider Weight 55-75kg
- Brunotti Onyx - 140 x 42.0cm - Rider Weight 70-85kg
- Brunotti Onyx - 144 x 43.0cm - Rider Weight 85kg+
Brunotti Onyx 2016 Key Features:
- All-Round Performance Board
- Maximum Comfort and Versatility
- Good Upwind Performance
- Light Woodcore
- Onyx Fins
- Round Rails
- Medium Flex
Complete with Brunotti Onyx Fins