Cabrinha Ace Wood 2019 continues the tradition of being one of the best freeride/freestyle kiteboards in the world. Tons of upwind drive, soft landings and decent pop combined with just the right amount of rocker to get over chop without spraying water into your face. Perfect for UK and most of European spots.
High performance model with the dampening of Paulownia wood.
Freeride creatives looking to bend the rule of gravity with a forgiving, all conditions board.
The 2019 Cabrinha Ace Wood is a highly versatile performance freeride model. Its outline is a hybrid of freestyle and freeride which opens up a world of options when it comes to its range of use. This all-wood version is erasing the lines between riding genres to create an exciting new approach to kiteboarding. The wood construction will tame rough and choppy waters allowing you greater edge control. Greater edge control leads to greater pop, greater pop leads to big air.
SIZES 133 x 38.5cm / 135 x 40cm / 138 x 41.5cm / 141 x 43cm
- NEW refined construction for improved flex characteristics and increased durability
- Forgiving flex characteristics for comfort in all conditions
- Rail channels for grip
- Early planing lift and reliable edge hold
- Quad channels in the tips for added grip when loading off back-foot
- Smooth, predictable and stable landings
"BOARD ONLY" INCLUDES:
4x 40mm fins, 4x washers, 10x 6x16mm screws, grab handle