Designed specifically for wakesyle riders the CBL comes back for 2018 with new aggressive design, basalt base for improved durability and base channels providing excellent tracking without fins and smoother release of power when going for the massive pop. The new 2018 Cabrinha CBL also excels in choppy waters and works superbly well for those looking for a smooth freestyle board to use with boots.
Here are some main characteristics of the new CBL 2018 kiteboard:
- Fluid power transfer from any source
- Excellent wakestyle performance
- Strategic use of basalt for directed flex control
- Directed base channeling for finless tracking & smooth release
- Grind base & engineered reinforcements for cable riding