Cabrinha H3 Boots 2018
One of the lightest kiteboarding bindings on the market are back for 2018 with even more awesomeness. 2018 Cabrinha H3's are designed with the specific requirements for kitesurfing in mind - unlike other boots that have been just adapted from wake boarding.
The low-profile upper section of the boots allows more lateral movement whilst neoprene flex zones increase flexibility. With the easy entry thanks to durable velcro strips and maximised impact absorption thanks to baseless chassis you won't find better boots suited for kiteboarding.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Three quick adjusting Velcro straps for one handed entry / exit
- Flexible chassis to conform to the rocker of the board
- Low-cut, closed toe design
- Removable liner for ease of use
- Lightweight polyurethane shell
- Supportive PU upper
- Removable/replaceable velcro straps
- Neoprene flex zone
- Dual durometer base
- Stainless steel mounting hardware included