Cabrinha Phenom 2016
"What kitesurfing surfboard should I get as my do it all machine?" We get that questioned asked over and over again! And if you're not sure how you want to ride and you're just testing the water with surfboards here's a great option for you. It goes without saying that Cabrinha Phenom is one of our favourite kite surfboards.
It's very easy to ride so it works for beginners and yet it works at the performance end of the market too. Because of its width the Phenom is extremely versatile and gets the job done both in the surf and for the flat water freestyle riders. It's also the weapon of choice for the serial kitesurfing World Champion - Keahi De Aboitiz.
Cabrinha Phenom comes in the following sizes: 5’5” x 18.5” x 2.2” 23.5L // 5’8” x 19.4” x 2.5” 28.9L // 5’11” x 20.1”x 2.5” 31.6L
Features & Benefits:
- Works well in any size waves
- Eco cork-bamboo construction
- Customisable 5 fin box - Can be ridden as a thruster or a quad
- Perfect amount of volume and width for light wind
- High volume for bigger riders
- Custom cut hex pod pads
- Includes 5 fins, 2 fin plugs and fin key.