You have no items in your shopping cart.
Cabrinha Spade has been in the lineup for a while now and the new iteration made it one of out favourite all-round shapes on the market. They've made the deck a bit more narrow allowing for a bit more aggressive riding whilst maintaining incredible accessibility for all experience levels.
It's not as agressive as the SQuad and not as mellow as the Cutlass but it's bang-on in the middle delivering the perfect mix of rockerline, deck shape and tail kick to shred any wave in any conditions. It's an ideal board for the European mushy waves, the big stuff we get in Scotland and in Cornwall - if you want a surfboard that will get you going anywhere - the 2021 Cabrinha Spade is the one to go for.
- Great for aerial manoeuvres
- Promotes top to bottom surfing
- Turns tight in the pocket
- Tall channels for improved grip and turning
- 5 fin configuration - quad or thruster
- Optimised reduced width outline for better drive
Includes: three (3) RTM hybrid bamboo/soric fins, rear deck pad. Front pad sold separately.