Cabrinha Switchblade is the world's best-selling kite for a reason. It's super easy to handle by both beginners and pro's alike, it's insanely stable in all wind conditions and the wind range on the kites is phenomenal. The wide range of uses makes it an ideal machine for riders looking for a kite that will grow with them and the one they won't have to upgrade down the line.
Those who ride mainly TwinTip boards will make the most out of the 2021 Switchblade. The amount of lift and hang time in this kite is simply incredible. Probably that's why Nick Jacobsen took so many victories at King of the Air on this one! The power delivery when jumping is very smooth and it's easy to find the right timing during boosts. And even if you miss the perfect moment, the Cabrinha Switchblade will still provide ample amount of power and confidence-inspiring air time with soft and controlled landings. It's definitely one of our favourite big-air and all-round kites of all-time.
The 2021 version of the legendary Switchblade hasn't changed from the 2020 model - apart from, what we think, is the best graphics Cabrinha has ever had on their kites. It's still made out of their innovative nano-RipStop making the kite surprisingly light but also extremely durable. The canopy doesn't stretch with time making the 2021 Switchblade a worthy long-term investment.
Here are some highlights of the new Cabrinha Switchblade 2021:
- Heavy duty closing seam construction
- Nano Ripstop Canopy, the benchmark in durability, stability and responsiveness
- High Tenacity Dacron for enhanced arc stability and improved handling characteristics
- Strategic canopy reinforcements in the high stress areas
- Pure Profile Panels for efficient aerodynamics
- Ultimate performance in the widest range of conditions and variety of riding styles
- Ridiculously high hang times
- Large sweet spot and smooth on demand power control
- Excellent upwind performance
- Swept leading edge for effortless relaunch