You have no items in your shopping cart.
Cabrinha XCaliber Wood 2019 Kiteboard
The XCaliber Wood is designed for intermediate to advanced riders looking for a freestyle model that can perform in varied water conditions.
Nothing beats the feel of a natural wood core when it comes to a high performance dampened ride. The XCaliber Wood shares the same shape as its carbon counterpart but has a completely different ride, especially in less than perfect water conditions. The wood construction absorbs the chop like no other giving you a softer ride and the ability to edge when the going gets tough. Better edging leads to better pop. And in freestyle, pop is everything.
Sizes: 133 x 40 / 135 x 41 / 138 x 42 / 141 x 43
- NEW refined construction, for improved flexcharacteristics and increased durability
- Tough, lightweight & responsive
- A Paulownia wood freestyle design with a dampened ride.
- Predictable pop & low spin weight
- Early planing lift & reliable edge hold
- Maximum upwind drive
- Double concave in center for smooth landings
- Quad channels in the tips for grip when loading off back-foot
- Included with the board:
- 4x 40mm fins, 4x washers, 10x 6x16mm screws, grab handle.