You have no items in your shopping cart.
Core GTS6 Kitesurfing Kite
GTS6. Like a friend that pushes us beyond our comfort zone to a place with no limits, CORE’s newest Universal Series kite unlocks your wild side. Reward yourself with mind-blowing megaloop power and deutscher precision. The indomitable GTS6.
The GTS’s accomplishments may be well known amongst the hardcore freestyle crowd, but we’d also like to mention the kite’s impeccable manners in unpredictable winds. It effortlessly absorbs unexpected gusts on those unforgettable downwinders and then, it delivers gut-wrenching megaloops when you unleash it.
Is the GTS6 right for you?
Do you enjoy a proper yank from a legit looping machine? Are you experimenting with megaloop board-offs? Do your surfboard aerials rival your twintip tricks? If you answered yes, then this kite’s for you.
So, what’s new for the GTS6? Well, we’ve beefed up the leading edge and we’ve made significant improvements to the struts. They’re now lighter and more robust. The new larger diameter ExoTex Light struts resist bending, save weight, and lend a sportier, punchier feel when looping. Don’t worry, everything you love about the GTS5 is still in the 6er. The three strut, Future-C canopy still forms the nucleus of the GTS. Call us obsessive, but after testing the new GTS6 for so long, we think this kite rocks. Let us know if you agree!
Core GTS5 Key Features:
- EXOTEX® LIGHT STRUTS - NEW! - Same ExoTex benefits. Just a little lighter. No-stretch ExoTex Light Dacron incorporates a re-engineered radial thread pattern and emulsion (protective coating) process that reduces mass by approximately 10%. The larger diameter struts resist bending, save weight, and lend a sportier, punchier feel when looping. The lighter struts also improve the GTS’s drifting – an important attribute for freestylers and wave riders.
- CIT MODES (NEW) - Custom fit your GTS6 for any riding style. Start by selecting your favorite CIT modes on the leading edge bridle connection points. The Freestyle mode increases your turn radius, stabilizes the kite for easier freestyle moves, and provides a little extra grunt. In Wave mode, the kite turns faster, increases depower and doesn’t pull you off your strapless board. The kite comes out of the bag in Allround mode which provides excellent depower, grunt, and hangtime. Finish your personalisation by adjusting the steering line connection points to set turning speed and bar pressure. But don’t worry, the kite comes ready to fly in the most common settings.
- FUTURE-C SHAPE - The Gen6 carries over the familiar GTS C-kite feel we all have come to love. The high aspect ratio, open C shape delivers smooth and controllable kiteloops and that unmistakable “on center” feel. When paired with the Sensor 3S bar, riders will immediately feel the GTS6’s sweet spot and appreciate the kite’s linear response when sheeting in and out. Try a Future-C kite, and you’ll never go back ;)
- 3 STRUT FRAME - Our ExoTex powered, three strut frame promotes more twist yet it still maintains its rock-solid shape. More twist initiates faster turns. Fewer struts also reduce kite weight which improves slack-lined drifting. GTS6. Your perfect partner to go big on the North Shore or at the Slick.
- RADICAL REACTION TIPS - The GTS6 inherits cat-like reflexes from its square-ish, ‘C-style,’ wingtips. We fine-tuned the leading edge profile to provide added confidence-inspiring reflexes, agility, and directional control.
- EXOTEX® ULTRA RIGID DACRON - The benchmark for performance Dacron. No-stretch ExoTex Dacron incorporates a unique radial reinforcing thread pattern and emulsion (protective coating) process that enables higher pressure airframes. ExoTex improves airflow, flight stability, and rider feedback by substantially increasing tube strength and rigidity. How can you tell? Look at the radial seams on our leading edge. Do you see any seam bulges that disturb airflow? Not anymore. Instead, expect smooth airflow, snappy turns, and endless smiles on your new GTS.
- CORETEX® TRIPLE RIPSTOP CANOPY - Exclusive to CORE. Our, industry-leading, triple ripstop canopy fabric is protected and strengthened with three different coating processes called emulsions. CoreTex sets benchmarks in breaking strength, tear resistance, longevity, UV protection and elongation. Feel the tight, crisp signature only a CoreTex kite delivers.
- ULTRASHORT BRIDLE SYSTEM - A little shorter and even sweeter. The un-bowtie-able, two pulley, bridle system is super short on the GTS6 which improves bar reaction, feel and positional feedback. And for this kiteloop machine, having precise bar control in your hands is a bonus when you’re blind and upside down.
- INSTANT RELAUNCH - A quick relaunch is critical when you have a menacing wave or obstacle that is about to eat your kite. We designed the kite to find its relaunch position in a jiffy. Freestylers will appreciate the GTS6’s quick relaunch between tricks. And wave riders will enjoy how well the kite releases from the water with a quick tug on the bar.
- 6 YEAR REPLACEMENT PARTS AVAILABILITY - CORE kites are built to last. Our legendary durability is backed by a six-year parts availability guarantee. We will stock all GTS6 replacement parts for a minimum of six years from the date of purchase