Experience the ultimate unhooked machine. A legit wakestyle beast. A pure C with five lines. Its skinny ExoTex airframe, deep C canopy, increased trim options, and extra sizes fuel its explosive power. Yup, we’ve gone all out with this stunner by amping its speed and aspect ratios. Try one if you dare, and let us know the impact it makes on your riding.
Core Impact 2 Key Features:
- Deep C-Shape: With longer tips than the GTS4, the Impact 2 retains the classic C-shape you demand. As such, expect a consistent, uniform pull for extreme pop, and perfectly predictable slack for all your rotations and passes - so you can focus on your moves and not the kite. New for the Impact 2 is a slightly higher aspect ratio in all sizes improving its speed and wind range.
- Classic-C Tips: Real C-kites have square wingtips. Connecting lines directly to the Impact 2’s wider square wingtips provides the direct connection you expect from a true C-kite.
- 5 Line Setup: Just simple and direct line connections to the kite. The only change here is the V on the fifth line is a little deeper offering even more consistent power delivery and improved stability.
- ExoTex Ultra Rigid Dacron: The benchmark for performance Dacron. No-stretch ExoTex Dacron incorporates a unique radial reinforcing thread pattern and emulsion (protective coating) process that enables higher pressure airframes with smaller diameters. Especially on C-kites, ExoTex improves airflow, flight stability, and rider feedback by substantially increasing tube strength and rigidity despite reducing diameters.
- CoreTex Triple Ripstop Canopy: Exclusive to CORE. Our, industry leading, triple ripstop canopy fabric is protected and strengthened with a special coating process. CoreTex sets benchmarks in breaking strength, tear resistance, longevity, UV protection and elongation.
- Speed Valve 2: The Speed Valve 2 connects directly to any standard 20mm OD twist lock pump hose. The Speed Valve 2 maximizes airflow, minimizes inflation times and noticeably reduces pump pressure. This inflation/deflation system is so good you may even have the energy for an extra trick or two.
- Speed Pump System: Fully pumped in no time. Huge air hoses and strut valves allow uninhibited air flow. And when you haven't kited in a few days, every second counts :)
- 5 Strut Frame: The classic, bombproof, five strut exoskeleton airframe is a critical component in the Impact 2 design to control and stabilize the kite during kite rotations. This stability creates predictable kite behavior.
- Active 5th Line Safety: Classic 5th line safety with a bonus. The Impact’s 5th line always remains perfectly tensioned regardless of the trim adjuster cleat setting.
- Custom Trim System: The Impact has three backline and five frontline attachment points to customize your bar pressure and kite flying style.
- Rapid Relaunch: Get more out of your freestyle session. With its wide tips and small diameter front tube, the Impact 2 releases better from the water than you would think. A couple tugs on the backline is all you need to get the Impact 2 flying again so you can spend more time mastering your latest handle passes.
- Sensor Bar Ready: Although the Impact 2 is a 5 line kite, it’s still fully compatible with the Sensor 2 and 2S bar system which delivers precise kite control, unmatched safety, and uncluttered simplicity. The Impact 2 comes with a 5th line conversion kit for any Sensor 2 or 2S bar. The conversion is quick and simple. The Impact 2 is not compatible with older 4 line Core bars, though.
- GrinTex Patches: Anti-wear patches where you need them most. Extreme abrasion resistant patches on leading edge segment seams and struts give the Impact 2 another level of protection from perfectly placed beach hazards.