The ultimate racing machines in the ultimate new technology. Stiffer, lighter and faster!
Developing new materials and finding best solutions for each of our boards is what we are proud of at JP-Australia. We developed 2 all new Racair models in the new Superior Stringer Edition. The new 10” fin was developed with racing in mind.
JP Australia is by far our favourite premium SUP brand. They have been in the SUP'ing, surfing and windsurfing game for as long as we can remember. All their boards sport an unbeatable quality, ultimate stiffness and super light weight. They are also extremely durable which makes them the number one choice for anyone thinking of getting into the SUP world!
THE MOST ADVANCED INFLATABLE TECHNOLOGY
In the past couple of years our inflatable boards have featured the best weight to stiffness ratio on the market. This year we took another huge step forward. It was our goal to develop even lighter and stiffer boards with improved durability. The breakthrough was the pre-lamination process.
Our triple layer Superior Edition and our double layer Light Edition constructions both include the specially developed process of pre-lamination. This high tech process consists of machine-lamination of the multiple layers into a shell that has accurate thickness as well as superior abrasion and stretch properties. Compared to normal double layer boards we have been able to remove the manual glue application from the process and with it the room for error, the excess weight of the glue and the additional health hazards for our workers.
The fiber reinforced layers create super strong and durable boards with a minimal amount of stretch.
The Superior Stringer Edition is our most advanced technology specially developed for the performance boards - The SportstAir and the RacAir. We have added a fiber reinforced PVC stringer for the deck and a mirrored size stringer for the bottom to maximize the stiffness. The result is a super stiff technology ready for the ultimate in performance!
The 3 pre-laminated composite layers consist of 2 airtight PVC sheets bonded to a Polyester 1000D fabric to create one super strong shell. This shell is then machine laminated directly onto the 500D Polyester Drop Stitch fabric. The pre-lamination and the composite structure create an unprecedented weight/stiffness/durability ratio ever produced in an inflatable SUP.
- Layer #1: The first PVC layer makes sure your JP inflatable is 100% airtight.
- Layer #2: This Polyester 1000D fabric in combination with the layers 1 and 3 creates a super durable composite stretch-resistant structure.
- Layer #3: The top PVC layer locks the fabric for ultimate in durability and stiffness. Oh yes, and it gives your SUP its color.
- Stringer: Those top and bottom stringers give your SUP extra stiffness to get as fast as possible.
- Rail Layer #1: This polyester fabric reinforced PVC rail band connects the top and bottom pre-laminated triple layers.
- Rail Layer #2: This additional polyester fabric reinforced PVC rail band makes sure that your SUP is 100% sealed and very durable.
- JP RacAir SSE 14'0 Inflatable SUP Board 2017
- SUP Bag with wheels
- FREE 3-piece Paddle
- FREE Leash
CM / INCH
CM / INCH
CM / INCH
+/-6% LBS / KG