The Surfair comes in an all new outline design this year. This 9'7" long shape will surprise you with how easy it is to catch a wave. The 4” thickness ensures the rail will be able to hold the turn with ease. Forget the airline fees and pack it into a standard suitcase if you will. Roll it, pump it, surf it!
This board works for both beginners and advanced SUP'ers. It's super stiff, light and very durable - as are all JP Australia boards! Although it's wave-orientanted SUP this will also work for cruising and it's by far one of our favourites in JP's lineup.
THE MOST ADVANCED INFLATABLE TECHNOLOGY
In the past couple of years our inflatable boards have featured the best weight to stiffness ratio on the market. This year we took another huge step forward. It was our goal to develop even lighter and stiffer boards with improved durability. The breakthrough was the pre-lamination process.
JP Australia's triple layer Superior Edition and our double layer Light Edition constructions both include the specially developed process of pre-lamination. This high tech process consists of machine-lamination of the multiple layers into a shell that has accurate thickness as well as superior abrasion and stretch properties. Compared to normal double layer boards JP Australia have been able to remove the manual glue application from the process and with it the room for error, the excess weight of the glue and the additional health hazards for our workers.
The fiber reinforced layers create super strong and durable boards with a minimal amount of stretch.
The Superior Edition offers all the technical features of the Superior Stringer edition except for the stringer itself. The boards are therefore extremely durable, light and very stiff.
The 3 pre-laminated composite layers consist of 2 airtight PVC sheets bonded to a Polyester 1000D fabric to create one super strong shell. This shell is then machine laminated directly onto the 500D Polyester Drop Stitch fabric. The pre-lamination and the composite structure give you an unmatched weight/stiffness/durability ratio for inflatable SUPs.
- Layer #1: The first PVC layer makes sure your JP inflatable is 100% airtight.
- Layer #2: This Polyester 1000D fabric in combination with the layers 1 and 3 creates a super durable composite stretch-resistant structure.
- Layer #3: The top PVC layer locks the fabric for ultimate in durability and stiffness. Oh yes, and it gives your SUP its color.
- Rail Layer #1: This polyester fabric reinforced PVC rail band connects the top and bottom pre-laminated triple layers.
- Rail Layer #2: This additional polyester fabric reinforced PVC rail band makes sure that your SUP is 100% sealed and very durable.
CM / INCH
CM / INCH
CM / INCH
+/-6% KG / LBS
|9.5 / 20.9||9.0“||2x 3.0“|
- JP SurfAir SE 9'7 Inflatable SUP Board
- SUP Bag