The new Moses Onda 91 is by far one of the best hydrofoils on the market aimed at not only learner riders who want the best of the best but also at kitesurfers enjoying waveriding and those wanting to progress at ease.
Onda 91 combined with MW633 wing provides large, stable platform allowing for hydrofoiling at ridiculously low speeds of just 5 knots and still going stable at 25kt. It provides plenty of stability at its top-end yet carves like a champ, even if you really want to crank it in small radius turns.
Moses Onda 91 / W633 Key Features:
- 4 screw Carbon plate - 165x90 mm for double rail connection
- High modulus full carbon mast - optimised 3 stage profile
- Specific aluminium alloy and shape to increase strength and stiffness
- The 663 full carbon front wing, plenty of lift for your manoeuvres.
The 483 stabiliser is optimised to match the 633 performance, just like the front wing it adopts the inverted gull wing design
- 1x MM091 - Mast Fluente
- 1x MFS Fuselage
- 1x MW633 Wing 633mm
- 1x MS483 Stabilizer 483mm
- 4x Bushing M6x10mm
- 2x Socket head cap Screw M6x20mm
- 3x Flat Head Screw M6x20mm
- 2x Flat Head Screw M6x16mm
MOSES ONDA 91 / W633 - TECH SPECS
|Base Plate Joint||90x165mm|
|Front Wing Span||633mm|
|Front Wing Root Chord||256mm|
|Front Wing Aspect Ratio||3,3|
|Front Wing Surface||1239cm2|
|Stabilizer Root Chord||85mm|
|Stabilizer Aspect Ratio||7,6|