You have no items in your shopping cart.
NAISH BOXER 2020
MORE THAN JUST THE ULTIMATE ONE PUNCH KITE
Winner of The Kite Mag’s Ultimate Test One-Strut Category, the Boxer delivers both incredible low-end power while its Quad-Tex canopy and Luff Strut contribute to a controlled top-end handling. Originally designed for foiling, the Boxer has a wide range of power, quick turns and great downwind drift. These characteristics also make the Boxer amazing for light wind freeriding and down-the-line wave riding. The Boxer also has the widest range in sizes available of any Naish kite, ranging from the all new 2.8 m² all the way up to 16 m².
- Ultra Lightweight yet Super Strong utilising the legendary Quad-Tex Ripstop Fabric;
- Superb Low End Power for all styles of riding from twin tip to surf to foil;
- Floats in Lightwind so you don't have to worry about stalling;
- "Sheet-in-and-go" Feel for ease of use;
- Large Depower with Short Throw so even on a foil you won't feel like being attchached to a truck!