Naish Carbon Vario SUP Paddle 2020
The Carbon strikes the right balance between performance and value. A carbon/glass fusion blade provides just the right balance between stiffness and flex, for efficient energy transference when cruising and increased balance in waves. Available in both vario and 3-piece options, this paddle is easy to transport and adjust on the fly. The anti-twist vario system features a single-notch system for perfect blade/handle alignment every time. Adding more durability to the design, all sizes 85 and above feature a thicker, stronger SDS shaft. The Hydro Seal fortifies the shaft exterior creating a watertight seal that enhances buoyancy - a helpful feature for newer paddlers.
Who is it for?
The Carbon paddle is for any paddler in any condition.
What does it do?
This is the perfect on-the-go length adjustment in a light and durable package.
Why is it unique?
The Carbon paddle offers the technology of our Carbon Plus line in a more affordable package.
- Anti-slip Shaft & Handle Coating = Ultimate grip at all times, no need for wax or other grip enhancements
- SDS Shaft for All Blades Bigger & Including 85 = Increased stiffness & paddle power
- Anti-twist Vario System = Easy adjustment on the go + allows for adaptation to different rider sizes & different riding scenarios
- Carbon Reinforced Glass Matrix Construction = Durable affordability
- ABS Rail = Blade protection
Naish Carbon Vario SUP Paddle (2 piece) Specs:
|SDS||589 g||85 in²/548 cm²|
|SDS||721 g||95 in²/613 cm²|
Naish Carbon Vario SUP Paddle (3 piece) Specs:
|SDS||630 g||85 in²/548 cm²|