Naish Dash 2018/19 Kitesurfing Kite
Naish Dash is one of our favourite high performance kites. Made for riders looking for the fast kite delivering lots of pull, engaging rider and made for going big. For an open-C kite is has surprisingly a lot of hang time but boast the same amazing vertical lift as before, plenty of grunt in the turns and provides a very exciting ride. It's for the kitesurfers who don't want a park-and-ride type of a thing but those who appreciate active flying. It's everything that a good, experienced kiter would ever want.
It's not for the fain hearted - it's built to move and proper bar pressure for direct feel so you know exactly where the kite is. It helps with going for massive kiteloops and for when you unhook for the next freestyle move. If you like active kites you'll love the new Dash. The dynamic feel of the kite is hard to describe but we can guarantee you'll come off the water with a huge grin on your face.
For 2018/19 Naish has made the Dash lighter than before, faster and even more robust thanks to fortified leading edge. We're not saying you should check it out by slamming the kite against the beach but it will definitely live longer than other kites on the market. The new Dash comes in 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 14 meter sizes and two colour ways - Grey/Blue/Red and Blue/Green/Yellow. Both of which look insanely cool on the water.
Want to see something awesome? Here's the new Naish Dash 2018!
- NEW - Reduced Weight - Quad-Tex enables the removal of the dacron reinforcement layer at each strut, resulting in a further reduction in overall weight
- NEW - Reduced Leading Edge Diameter - Produces even faster turning and explosive pull for higher jumps and a more dynamic ride
- NEW - Bladder Lock - Secures bladders ends and prevents slippage
- NEW - HT Plus - Strong, high-tensile thread fortifies the leading edge
- Shark Teeth Trailing Edge = Reduces weight while minimizing and dispersing canopy flutter
- Reduced Leading Edge Taper = Solid feel + stability + control in high winds
- Direct bar feel
- Easy jumps & long gliding
- Canopy Stabiliser
- Reduced leading edge taper
- High-flow Valve
- Unmatched versatility
- Fast turning
Naish Dash Tech Talk:
Naish Dash 2018/19 Characteristics: