Sizes: 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 14
WHO’S IT FOR?
Advanced kiters looking for a fast and engaging kite.
WHAT DOES IT DO?
Flies and turns fast thanks to the C-shape, small leading edge, and relatively flat profile & size of the wingtip. This also makes the Dash great for kite loops (finishes the turn really well) and jumps high by creating an immediate and strong pull at the start delivering a powerful and “punchy” feel.
Increased low end power thanks to a new bridle geometry.
WHY IS IT UNIQUE?
Compared to the Pivot, the Dash is more engaging, more “punchy” and turns faster. It also creates more drive when unhooked. Its power and forward flying ability delivers similar performance to the Torch—creating good pop and slack for kiters that like to ride unhooked.
Advanced kiters looking for a fast and powerful kite will be stoked on the Dash. Simply put, this kite flies fast, turns fast and has a powerful and “punchy” feel. The C-shape, small leading edge and relatively flat profile create strong pull immediately, which is a huge benefit for riders looking to jump high.
For more info visit Naish Kiteboarding
- Quad-Tex Ripstop Fabric = Most advanced kite canopy on the market
- Shark Teeth Trailing Edge = Reduces weight while minimizing and dispersing canopy flutter
- Reduced Leading Edge Taper = Solid feel + stability + control in high winds
- 3-Strut Design = Light; sturdy structureEasy Jumping; Long Gliding
- Bladder Lock = Secures bladder ends + prevents slippage
- HT Plus = Strong, high-tensile thread fortifies the leading edge