Log more days on the water with the fast-turning, light-wind Naish Fly. Lightweight and tremendously fast for a kite of its size, the Fly delivers a smooth, yet powerful ride in light-to-marginal wind conditions. The swept-back wing tip and anti-stiction window improve water relaunch, while the two-strut design offers exceptional low-end power.
Riders will find themselves in super light wind, yet the speed of the kite will make it feel like a normal, windy day. A modified leading edge diameter allows the kite to fly farther forward for improved upwind ability and easy handling.
- Quad Tex Ripstop Fabric - Most advanced Kite canopy on the market
- Shark Teeth Trailing Edge
- High-flow Valve
- Reduced leading edge taper
- Lightweight, two-strut design
- Amazing low-end power
- Superior turning and control
- Easy water relaunch
- 6 m extension lines