You have no items in your shopping cart.
The S26 Naish Jet HA foils are designed for advanced and semi-advanced foilers looking to push their performance levels in surf, SUP, Wing-surfer, and downwind foiling.
Expert Performance Foil Surfing/Downwind Foiling/Wing-Surfing
New for this season is the 1040 and 2140, further expanding the HA range. The 1040 is fast, nimble, and great for high-speed foiling. Lighter riders will love the feel of this foil when wing foiling or surfing. These wings feature high aspect ratio planforms and proprietary thin section profiles — the result is maximum glide, excellent pumping, and improved top speed while still maintaining the excellent turning and control that defines the Jet range.
To complement the high-end performance of these new wings, the complete foils feature a new high aspect stabiliser that emphasises pumping ability and glide. Designed with a thinner profile and higher aspect ratio, they support the higher speed of the HA front wings while giving excellent response to rider input.
The 2140 pushes the envelope of flat water pumping. This foil excels at low speeds or when wing foiling in light winds.
- Jet HA 1040 is ideal for riders up to 190 lbs
- Jet HA 1240 is ideal for riders up to 200 lbs
- Jet HA 1400 is ideal for riders up to 220 lbs
- Jet HA 1800 is ideal for riders up to 240 lbs
- Jet HA 2140 is ideal for riders up to 260 lbs
- Stabilizer HA 220 (1040)
- Stabilizer HA 280 (1240)
- Stabilizer HA 280 (1400)
- Stabilizer HA 310 (1800 + 2140)
- 75 cm Mast
- 64 cm Fuselage
- 5 x 20 mm Torx Head Stainless Steel Screws (Connects Wings to Fuselage) = Superior torque + corrosion resistant
- 3 x 25 mm Torx Head Stainless Steel Screws (Connects Mast to Fuselage) = Superior torque + corrosion resistant
- 4 x 25 mm Torx Head Stainless Steel Screws and 4 x M6 Tab (Connects Standard Plate to Board) = Superior torque + corrosion resistant
- EVA Wing Covers
- Carry Case
- Naish Aluminum Masts are Available as Direct Connect as well as Deep Tuttle and Abracadabra Connection Systems
- Lightweight, Foam Filled Aircraft Grade, Triple Stringer Extruded Aluminum Mast with Bonded and Screwed Connections
- 100% Pre-preg 3K High Gloss Carbon Fibre Front Wing and Stabiliser
- CNC Precision Cut Lightweight Aluminium Fuselage with Corrosion Resistant Stainless Steel M6 Helicoils for the Front Wing and Stabiliser Connection
- Stainless Steel M6 Torx T30 Hardware for all Screwed Connections