Naish Hover 138 2018 Kite Foilboard - Race Foiling
Conceived to push the boundaries of speed, the Hover 138 foilboard challenges the limits of race foiling with its sleek and narrow shape. Its precise, CNC cut, closed cell core is wrapped in lightweight, high tensile fiberglass, providing excellent strength with minimal weight. Its flat, straight rocker and beveled rails deliver excellent stability — especially helpful when edging hard upwind and making micro adjustments under pressure. For a more customized ride, two, ten-inch US boxes create a dual track system allowing riders to easily fine-tune where the foil sits on the board.
- Narrow Design = Extreme edging
- Beveled Edges = Bounces through chop without catching + maintain high speeds when edging
- Double UD Deck Fiberglass Reinforcement = Increases stiffness & board feedback when launched
- Lightweight = Responsive feel & minimal weight
- Full 3D Double Density Deck Pad = Excellent comfort + cushioning + traction + flotation
- CNC Shape = Absolute precision shaping
- (2) 10” US Boxes = Convenient foil adjustment
If you have any questions about Naish Thrust KS Hydrofoil 2018 call us on 01506 429 914!