Naish Nalu GS 10'6 x32 SUP Board 2021
Naish Nalu 10'6" x32 is a 2 inch wider version of their most popular SUP range. Nalu's are legendary for their effortless flat water paddling, ability to catch any wave in sight and sporting the iconic shape.
The added width not only allows heavier riders to enjoy both waves and flat water, but it also adds a lot of stability to the setup. We, at Skymonster, use the x32 in teaching first steps into SUP surfing - this board is an absolute delight under the feet and aids progress like no other.
The Naish Nalu 10'6" x32 comes in the GS technology providing excellent weight to durability ratio. The board and comes with a single fin with the ability to turn the board into a thruster setup by adding two side fins (FCS box).
We've got a lot of experience with Naish boards and all other SUP's we're selling so if you have any questions or you're unsure which board is the best match for you - give us a call and we'll happily advise. We love talking SUP!
Ideal for riders up to about 100kg
- Crocodile Deck Grip = Comfortable & forgiving grip
- Glass Matrix Deck & Bottom = Outstanding strength-to-weight ratio
- Wood Reinforcement in Stance Area = Durability + longitudinal stringer effect
- Molded EPS Closed Cell Core = Lightweight + resistant against potential water leakage + enhanced structural integrity
- Ledge Handle - Ergonomic + easy to pick up & carry effortlessly
- Crocodile Grip EVA Deckpad - Excellent Comfort and Traction
- Partial Wood Sandwich Deck - Lightweight + increased strength
- Thruster Fin Option
- MFC Center Fin 10.5