Naish Nalu GTW needs no introduction. It's the most sought-after SUP shape on the planet - easy to ride, versatile, epic on both flat water and in waves. It's our favourite all-round board in the store. It works just as well for beginners looking for an easy and stable board to learn on and for advanced SUP surfers looking for a decent performing longboard.
Given that we all surf in spots with imperfect waves, the Nalu 10'6" GTW turns naff days into epic surf sessions. It will catch every ripple with ease and will still hold its own in head-high waves. All that when prone surfers are wishing they could swap places.
Same goes for the flat water performance - the iconic outline of the Naish Nalu allows the board to glide through the glossy waters and eat chop for breakfast. That goes across the whole Nalu range - from the 10'6" all the way to the 11'4".
And the best of all - we have these on demo in our store. We ride them so we know how they perform. If you have any questions - give us a call, we're always happy to talk SUP! Now, get out there and enjoy the open waters!
Nalu 10’6 GTW is ideal for riders up to 200 lbs/91 kg
Nalu 11’0 GTW is ideal for riders up to 210 lbs/95 kg
Nalu 11’4 GTW is ideal for riders up to 220 lbs/100 kg
- Grooved & Embossed EVA Pad = Lightweight + ultimate grip + better durability over time
- Glass Matrix Deck & Bottom = Outstanding strength-to-weight ratio
- Half Deck Glass Reinforcement = Impact strength + durability
- Molded EPS Closed Cell Core = Lightweight + resistant against potential water leakage + enhanced structural integrity
- Full Visible Bamboo Sandwich Deck & Bottom = Natural load spread + energetic flex
- Ledge Handle - Ergonomic + easy to pick up & carry effortlessly
- Grooved & Embossed EVA Pad - Lightweight + ultimate grip + better durability over time
- Bamboo Sandwich Deck & Bottom - Great strength + lightweight + durable
- M8 Insert - Easily attach a windsurfing sail
- Thruster Fin Setup - MFC Center Fin 9.0 + (2) MFC Side Fins 4.5. Snappy + excellent control + release off the top
- MFC Center Fin 9.0
- (2) MFC Side Fins 4.5
Naish Nalu Size Guide
||11'0"/ 335.3 cm
||4 1/2"/11.4 cm
||4 1/2"/11.4 cm