Naish Performance SUP Paddle - 2 and 3 Piece
Who is it for?
The Performance paddles are for any paddler, in any condition.
What does it do?
These paddles are perfect for on-the-go length adjustment in a light and durable package.
Why is it unique?
Performance paddles keep much of the same tech of our most popular paddles and eliminate the ABS rail to offer a more affordable option.
The right blend of value and functionality, the Performance, Performance Alana and Performance Jr. are the accessible choice for all-around use. The glass matrix blade construction provides ample strength making this paddle the lightest in its class for this value. Glass matrix in the shaft delivers heightened flex curve for more energy absorption and less impact on the shoulders. For younger athletes, this is especially advantageous in preventing injury and promoting physical longevity.
Available in both vario and 3-piece options, this paddle is easy to transport and adjust on the fly. The anti-twist vario system features a single-notch system for perfect blade/handle alignment every time. Adding more durability to the design all, sizes 85 and above feature a thicker, stronger SDS shaft. The Hydro Seal fortifies the shaft exterior creating a watertight seal that enhances buoyancy—a helpful feature for newer paddlers.
- Anti-slip Shaft & Handle Coating = Ultimate grip at all times, no need for wax or other grip enhancements
- SDS Shaft = Increased stiffness and paddle power
- Anti-twists Vario System = Easy adjustment on the go + allows for adaptation to different rider sizes & different riding scenarios
- UD Carbon Pre-preg Shaft & Blade Construction = Best weight, stiffness & price combination
- Naish Performance Junior Paddle: Shaft: SDS, Weight: 501g, Surface Area: 75 in²/484 cm²
Naish Performance 2 Piece Paddle: Shaft: SDS, Weight: 665g, Surface Area: 85 in²/548 cm²
- Naish Performance 3 Piece Paddle: Shaft: SDS, Weight: 710g, Surface Area: 85 in²/548 cm²