Naish Pivot 2018
With the revolutionary QuadTex and some further refinements we can expect another great kite coming from Naish. If you're looking for a boosting machine that will take you into 2018 season the new Naish Pivot is a no-brainer.
Predictable power development, direct bar feel, intuitive steering and plenty of “sheet-in-and-go” are just a few characteristics that make the Pivot one of the most sought-after kites on the market. Adapting to a wide variety of wind and wave conditions, this kite features a medium aspect ratio for substantial low-end power, easy jumping and great upwind performance. Dynamic and responsive, it pivots quickly and easily on a small axis of rotation—with minimal power increase through turns—for super-smooth carving through waves and enhanced control going into and out of kiteloops.
Now constructed with Quad-Tex—the most advanced kite canopy material in existence—the Pivot is livelier and more responsive than ever. The stronger, stiffer fabric transfers energy more directly putting riders in complete control.
Easy-handling, well-rounded and incredibly versatile, it’s clear to see how the Pivot has become the all-around choice for everyone, everywhere.
Naish Pivot 2018 Key Features:
- Shark Teeth Trailing Edge - Buffers and disperses flutter and therefore reduces the wear and tear plus it enhances kites durability
- Quad-Tex - 4x-reinforced ripstop is the strongest, stiffest canopy material on the kitesurfing market, making the kite last much longer
- Precision turns on a small axis with minimal power increase in the turn
- Intuitive "sheet-in-and-go" feel combined with easy jumping - perfect to aid your progression
- ABS Bridle for consistent forward drive, maximum depower and prevention of back-stalling
- Fast and easy water relaunch
- Smooth drifting