Naish Thrust KS Hydrofoil - All-around Freeride Foil
Standard Mast Size: 90 cm |Aspect Ratio: 3.38 | Wingspan: 54.6 cm | Surface Area: 880 cm2 | Fuselage: 64.2 cm
Developed by the Naish team, the Thrust KS 1 Foil is fast and stable, inspiring confidence yet delivering plenty of straight line mojo. The kite-specific flat main wing planes up quickly for smooth take-offs, and situates itself naturally in the water for a balanced ride - it tracks beautifully thanks to a rudder integrated into the stabilizer (rear wing), and moves upwind and downwind with ease.
The long fuselage adds more stability, and Naish’s unique stabilizer adjustment system allows the entire set up to be optimally tuned for individual riders. The long (90 cm) extruded alloy mast can be retrofitted to any style box system. This deceptively clean design has dominated our side-by-side testing, and the Naish team of riders is growing every day as more people try our foil.
- Medium Aspect Flat Foil = Fast + stable + smooth launch
- Adjustable Stabilizer = Allows wing to be perfectly tuned for a wide range of rider weights
- Integrated Rudder Foil = Increased directional stability + better turning
- Aircraft Grade Aluminum 6061 Mast & Fuselage
- Fiberglass Composite Wings
- 316 Stainless Steel Hardware
If you have any questions about Naish Thrust KS Hydrofoil 2018 call us on 01506 429 914!