Sizes: 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 14
WHO’S IT FOR?
Easy to control, the Triad is great for kiters looking for a smooth-flying, easy-to-handle kite or anyone that wants to improve their skills.
WHAT DOES IT DO?
Triad has a plethora of characteristics that make it ideal for your average kiter. Forgiving control, easy handling, great sheet-in-and-go with smooth power delivery, stable and neutral when not engaged, effortless water relaunch and amazing wing stability (when resting on the water) are a handful of these characteristics.
WHY IS IT UNIQUE?
This 3-strut platform makes it the easiest, most versatile kite around.
The new Triad, is much more than an evolution of the Ride, it’s been redesigned and re-engineered. We’ve taken the original iconic user-friendly design and developed it further to be even more versatile and provide a whole new riding experience. This new, three-strut frame provides greater stability. The center luff strut creates great low end power, allowing the kite to drift and providing great sheet-in-and-go. The stiffer center also increases the Triad’s wind range, providing improved handling in stronger winds and gusty conditions. It also allows us to move the two outer struts lower for a more direct bar feel and improved turning ability. Its low aspect ratio and gradual curve in the wingtip produce smooth turns and very predictable flying. This is perfect for anyone who prefers steady movements over a more punchy kite.
For more info visit Naish Kiteboarding
- Quad Tex Ripstop Fabric = Most advanced Kite canopy on the market
- Shark Teeth Trailing Edge = reduces weight while minimizing & dispersing canopy flutter
- Three-strut design = Stable + direct feel + enhanced performance in gusty winds
- Luff Strut = Adaptable & sturdy framework for great low end
- High-flow valve = One-way valve for reduced frictional force + easy inflation + immediate deflation
- Bladder Lock = Secures bladder ends + prevents slippage
- HT Plus = Strong, high-tensile thread fortifies the leading edge