O'Shea 10'2 HPx Inflatable SUP Board 2020
The O'Shea 10'2 HPx is their most popular inflatable stand up paddle board, due to its ease of use, versatility and performance.
FREE Carbon 3-piece Paddle
- SUP Board
- SUP Bag
- O’Shea SUP Power Pump
- FREE Leash
- FREE Mainland European Delivery
Utilising our unique Premium Ultra Light HPx construction, which is the LIGHTEST & STIFFEST available today and a game changer in iSUP construction, this is a board that delivers on every level.
Our new HPx construction is 20% lighter than any Fusion or MSL and is the result of an innovative partnership with our material manufacturer, resulting in a highly durable board weighing only 7.5Kg, creating an ultra light, compact, easily foldable and transportable set up, which fits easily into its spacious back pack.
On the water, this board effortlessly carries riders of up to 100Kg, for maximum fun on flat water or small waves.
The yellow top and bottom of this paddleboard, ensures both colour integrity and high visibility , which means you will be SEEN and SAFE on your local waters.
One of the most popular sized SUPS on the market today.
- Ultra Lightweight & Super Stiff / Board weight 7.5kg
- Ultra compact / easily foldable / easily transportable
- Package weight including paddle and pump / 10.6kg
- Improved glide on glassy water
- Reinforced tow and leash eye
- O’Shea HP2 Power Pump
- RMS-Removable Fin System
- Diamond die cut EVA deck grip for the ultimate in non-slip
- Original H3 Valve
- Spacious O’Shea Pro Backpack to allow easy packing
- CAD Design and Tested by Farrel O’Shea
Recommended Rider Weight: Up To 100kg
Register for 2 year warranty
This board is constructed using Ultra Light HPx.
O'Shea's PREMIUM ULTRA LIGHT HPx range of boards are the LIGHTEST & STIFFEST available today, using the world’s most advanced iSUP construction.
The benefits of this construction include:
- High Durability
- Stiffer in all directions
- Shape integrity long term
- Pro surface finish
- Enhanced glide when breezy