Ozone Reo V5 Kite
Ozone Reo is one of the world's most loved wave kites of all times. It combines insane drifting characteristics with fast, direct turns and lots of depower. This translates to ease in handling gusts and gives you more options with choosing the right wave.
NEW for V5 are is Ozone's own Variable Bridle Geometry (VBG). This allows to adjust the bridle to one of two settings:
Setting 1 (upper knot) - a classic Reo with just the right amount of forward speed - i.e. everything you need for either cross-shore or cross-off winds.
Setting 2 (lower knot) - perfect for on-shore conditions with the kite sitting further back in the window. It also provides more bar pressure, something Reo V4 users asked about.
The Red V5 also features Ozone's lighter yet stronger strut construction making the kite easier to relaunch, which was dead-easy to start with, and improving flying characteristics. Making it lighter also means that Reo drifts better than its predecessor.
The Ozone Reo V5 comes in 4m, 5m, 6m, 7m, 8m, 9m, 10m and 12m. There are 3 colour schemes available and give us a shout if you want custom colours or logos on your kite!
Based on 80kg average rider
- Designed with OZ-CAD
- Exceptional Ozone Factory construction
- Teijin TechnoForce D2 & Teijin Dacron
- Two Variable Bridle Geometry Settings
- 4-line Pulley-less System
- One-Pump Inflation System
- High volume inflate/deflate valve
- Back-line trimming options
- Tuned Bridle Geometry
- Fool proof line connectors
- Comparable feeling throughout the size range
- Anti-Snag Line Deflectors
- Anti-Flap Soft Battens
- Unique bladder construction
- Direct Connect Struts
- Double Stitched Folded Seams
- Internal reinforcements
- Load Distribution Panels
- Low profile aerodynamic Scuff Pads
- Reinforced Leading Edge and Struts
- Reinforced Trailing Edge
KITE ONLY INCLUDES: Kite, Bag, Repair pack