You have no items in your shopping cart.
Ronix One Craft Grey 2019 Wakeboard Boots
All new for 2019, the Supreme Boot utilizes the engineered fit of the Brainframe, comfort of a Stage 3 liner and harnesses with the newest technology - Super Straps. The perfect blend of leverage meets elasticity; the Ronix Super Strap system gives the rider a customized zonal fit making the boot feel tighter or looser wherever a rider wants it. A new innovation in fit, form, and design provides a new level of adjustability in wakeboard boots.
- Flex Rating: 7 (1 Soft - 10 Stiff)
- Symmetrical Flex
- 3D Molded Tongue
- Built-In J-Bars – For a more secure heel hold.
Liner & Lacing:
- Stage 3 Liner – High Abrasion Tongue / 3D Molded Tongue / Single Lasted / Dual Injected Toe Cap / Base Stabilizer Foam / 13% More Baseless / Perforated Foam / Reinforced Lining.
- FlexForm Heel Panel – Automotive grade elastomer designed to withstand extreme tear and tinsel strength while providing flex and movement to the rider.
- Super Straps – Leverage from low friction, high-strength webbing allows for effortless tightening. Elasticity from high-grade elastomer provides dynamic flex for engagement and release while accommodating the movement of the rider.
- Footbed Feel: 2 (1 Soft - 3 Firm)
- BrainFrame Technology – A footwear breakthrough in fit, function, and interchangeability, Ronix's latest hardware platform delivers instant response and redefines high end boot fit. Secures the foot from the bottom up, Instant energy transfer reducing rider fatigue and energy loss, limits distortion in the boot an eliminates much of the stitching and lamination problems of older boots.