You have no items in your shopping cart.
Sandbanks Explorer is a great beginner-level inflatable kayak that works superbly well on calm, flat waters. It's designed for those looking to explore lochs, lakes and calm rivers. It's less stable than its sibling, the Sandbanks Optimal Kayak that's made for open water and coastlines.
The Explorer kayak comes with bungee straps on the nose and the tail that will hold your luggage, dry bags and other gear that comes in handy on the water. Despite being an inflatable, it's designed to feel as close as possible to a solid kayak. The convenience of being able to pack it up into a wheelie rucksack while not losing out on the performance makes it an ideal solution for those with limited storage space and makes it easier to bring it with you. At this price point it's certainly much more affordable than hard kayaks on the market.
Sandbanks Explorer comes with a removable seat, 4-piece paddle, lower leg support, wheel bag as well as a removable skeg to add speed and stability.
- Top-quality Bravo two-stage pump;
- Double sided, lightweight 4-piece aluminium paddle
- 1 x Removable kayak seat
- Lightweight, hardwearing WHEELIE rucksack with room to pack everything
- 3 year warranty
- Flat bottom drop stitch hull
- 3 chambers (bottom & side walls)
- 1 x removable seat
- Luggage straps front and rear
- Length: 12’10"
- Width: 32"
- Thickness: 10cm side wall + 8cm bottom
- No. of Chambers: 3(Two side wall + bottom)
- Net Weight: 14.5kg
- Max Person: 1
- Max Capacity: 210kg
- Package Size: 90cm x 45cm x 37cm
- Inflation Pressure: 12psi