You have no items in your shopping cart.
The new Sandbanks Optimal range of kayaks have been designed to be used both on the open waters as well as rivers, lochs and lakes. It's been made to perform just as well as rigid kayak but being much more convenient for transporting and storage. Thanks to a very balanced rocker profile, the Optimal inspires confidence in white water while the V-shaped hull increases stability and makes picking up speed much easier. The rounded stern sheds water easily, making it forgiving in moving water.
The Optimal double kayak comes with bungee straps on the nose and the tail that will hold your luggage, dry bags and other gear that comes in handy on the water.
The kayak comes with a removable seat, 4-piece paddle, lower leg support, wheel bag as well as a removable skeg to add speed and stability at sea. It is also available as a single or double seater.
- Top-quality Bravo two-stage pump;
- Double sided, lightweight 4-piece aluminium paddle
- 2 x Removable kayak seat
- Lightweight, hardwearing WHEELIE rucksack with room to pack everything
- 3 year warranty
- V-shaped drop stitch hull
- 2 chambers (top and bottom)
- 2 x removable seat
- Luggage straps front and rear
- Length: 14’
- Width: 35’’
- Thickness: 10cm top +10cm bottom
- No. of Chambers: 2(Top deck + bottom)
- Net Weight: 19kg
- Max Person: 2
- Max Capacity: 231k
- Package Size: 105cm x 58cm x 30cm
- Inflation Pressure: 12psi