You have no items in your shopping cart.
If you're looking for one board that can do it all, then this is the board for you. This iSUP is the ultimate all-rounder. Hydrodynamic shaping, including a rocker at the nose of the iSUP for wave performance, ensures that this classic Ultimate board handles smoothly and predictably in all conditions.
The Ultimate also offers excellent stability and buoyancy, whilst the streamlining on the Ultimate gives fantastic glide range, taking you further for each paddle. This makes the Ultimate ideal for longer SUP journeys and for picking up a passenger.
So whether you're in flat water or waves, are by yourself or carrying passengers, our classic Ultimate board is your ultimate adventure iSUP.
Plus, the board comes with a 5 year warranty as standard.
- Advanced Board Shaping for excellent performance through the water, giving you longer gliding time
- Rocker (upturn at the nose) ensures good wave performance
- Diamond Grove Deckpad provides a comfortable grippy surface for your feet.
- Kick-Step (raised platform) at the rear makes step-back pivot turns easy to learn and master. In addition, our customers tell us it is ideal for sunbathing.
- Lightweight: each board weighs only 9.5kg, making them easy to handle in and out of the water
- Triple Fin for extra control, including 1 easy fix fin and two attached guide fins for shallow water
- Warranty: 5 years on our boards
- Recommended Pressure: 18-20 PSI
- Max Pressure: 25 PSI
- Length: 10'6''
- Width: 32''
- Thickness: 6''
- Volume: 292L
- Deckpad: Diamond grove
- Carrying Capacity: 130kg
- Board weight: 9kg
- Technology: Double skin laminated fusion
- Fins: Easy fix central fin + 2 indestructible side fins