You’ll be slashing to your heart’s content with the Mixer’s quad-fin configuration and tail profile, which favors a more slashy back foot feel than a locked-in carve. The aggressive quad concave bottom profile helps channel water for speed and an early plane and provides grip and a locked-in feeling when laying into turns at speed. Large carbon stringer patches on the top and bottom give the board strength where it’s needed while keeping overall weight down. Additional carbon on the tail prevents edge cracking from heel impact.
- 5’6” X 19” X 2 2/5”
- 5’8” X 19” X 2 1/3”
- 5’10” X 19.5”” X 2 1/2"
- Slingshot Tyrant 2018 Surfboard
- 3 X 4.75" (12cm) Reactor FCS II Fin setup
- no footstraps are included with 2018 Slingshot boards
- New shape for 2018
- Hybrid high performance short board feel
- Quad fin and tail shape yield strong back foot performance
- Quad concave bottom provides grip on rail and locked in turns
- Carbon stringers and tail provide durability