The Starboard Astro Blend is described by Starboard as an “Ultimate travel companion” - and so it is - one of the best selling inflatable SUP boards it provides an excellent blend of stability, flat water speed and ease of catching waves. It's also good for taking your kids out for a paddle too thanks to its increased length over the Whopper.
The ultimate transportable flatwater-to-wave crossover. The 2015 Blend has a wide tail for increased stability, a straight outline for a smooth and efficient glide and a pulled in nose that pierces through the water. The 32" width offers a stable and forgiving ride, while maintaining a fast top speed. This new shape combined with the new stiffer technology has given a significant improvement for this best selling model.
Featuring 3/4 EVA deckpad, paddle holder and bungee tie down for storage.
Strong, durable and stiff.
- Unique 4.75“ (120mm) dropstitch for a good balance between volume and stiffness.
- Deck and bottom have 0.7mm 1000 Denier polyester plain weave laminate over the 500 Denier dropstitch material, making the hull extra strong and stiff.
- Rails with 0.5mm 500 Denier polyester plain weave, secures 100% air tightness covered by robust bi-axial 0.7mm 1000 Denier polyester mesh, for additional stiffness.
- The short Starboard Astro US box helps to roll up the board as tight as possible.
- 2015 rails are 70% thicker and stronger than the 2014 Astro rails.
- Wide, light weight, 2mm crocodile skin EVA deck pads all the way to the rail of the board. 4mm diamond groove crocodile EVS deck pad on the tail.
- Neoprene carry handles.
- Nose and tail d-rings.
Starboard Magic Bag
- Twin roller wheels on the front of the bag for easy transport.
- 1″ thick back support and comfortable belt strap for hiking.
- Strong, non corrosive zipper and a multitude of reinforcements
- The durable and innovative choice for serious travellers.
V8 Double Action Pump
- Inflate your board with faster and easier continuous pumping cycle both in down and up actions.
- With a switch, the double action pump can convert to single action for easy inflation up to 18PSI.
- Allows effortless inflation due to the increased diameter of the intake and exhaust valves.
- The ergonomically designed foot pad creates a stable, comfortable platform for sustained effort in getting your board up to 18PSI, in the shortest amount of time.