“The worlds most popular shape that is simply fun for the whole family” says it all. One of the most versatile and affordable SUP boards on the market.
The Whoppers shorter length increases the maneuverability, making it an easy board to turn, while maintaining good glide for flat-water paddling. The 35” width means it is an incredibly stable board that is great for surfing, stretching, fitness, yoga and river. All this in a single backpack.
Board comes with a FREE Paddle worth £75 and with FREE Leash worth £35
|Length:||Width:||Thickness:||Tail Width:||Volume:||Max Rider Wgt:|
|10'0"||35"||4.75" Zen||18.9"||237L Zen||95 kg|
Starboard SUP Astro Whopper ZEN - STRONG, DURABLE AND STIFF
- Unique 4.75“ (120mm) dropstitch for a good balance between volume and stiffness.
- **The Astro Converse 9’0, the Astro Tiki 8’0″ and the Astro Jr. 10’6″ use a 4.0″ (100mm) dropstitch to create the best rail definition for making the board more performant in surf and easy to kids to paddle.
- Deck and bottom have 0.7mm 1000 Denier polyester plain weave laminate over the 500 Denier dropstitch material, making the hull extra strong and stiff.
- Rails with 0.5mm 500 Denier polyester plain weave, secures 100% air tightness covered by robust bi-axial 0.7mm 1000 Denier polyester mesh, for additional stiffness.
- The short Starboard Astro US box helps to roll up the board as tight as possible.
- 2015 rails are 70% thicker and stronger than the 2014 Astro rails.
- Flexible permanent side fins aid tracking and safety.
- Wide, light weight, 2mm crocodile skin EVA deck pads all the way to the rail of the board.
- *Astro Yoga Zen and Touring 16′, 14′ and 12’6″ Zen boards offered in 6” (150mm) dropstitch.
Starboard SUP Astro Whopper Reviews:
"This is an awesome board. I had the opportunity to review it, got to keep it for a little while, tried it out several times on different water ways and at the end I can honestly say that I did not want to give it back. There are so many positives with the Astro Whopper. It is best suited for ocean surf and whitewater but I think equally as fun to paddle on flat water as well."
"What’s the best inflatable stand up paddle board? We get asked this question quite frequently. Truth be told, there’s no 'best stand up paddle board' - but there are a few contenders for boards that do everything well. The Starboard Astro Whopper 10' happens to be one of these boards. It’s buttery smooth, predictable, well constructed, backed by a great company and priced reasonably."
"This versatile inflatable SUP really excels in the waves, which is surprising for its shorter size. Of course, surfing is not all that it is good for. In fact, you can take it out in pretty much any water condition that you want to do a little paddle boarding and you will be fine. For a short inflatable stand up paddle board that is good for surfing, it’s hard to be the price and value on the Astro Whopper Fun 10'0" Starboard iSUP."
In the Starboard Astro Drive SUP Board Package (plus FREE Paddle):