You have no items in your shopping cart.
Designed for Axis's entire foil line, the AXIS masts are stiff, strong, and ready for any use and conditions. Axis has designed their masts for 2021/22 to give our foilers a very direct feeling to their foil which is critical for foiling. They even sourced their own high quality aluminium and bought tons of it, to ensure they only have the highest quality raw materials for our foils. Axis masts are 224% stiffer than the 15mm thick masts (most other foils on the market). It's even stiffer and any other carbon mast on the market today. This gives you more control and fast input from your feet to the front wing.
Axis Foil Mast sizes available:
- 450mm (15.6 inches) - ideal for your first flights, while you are learning how to start to foil. Most riders spend only a few hours or less on the shortest foil mast we make (450mm) before they graduate to the longer foil masts.
- 600mm (23.6 inches) - the most common mast that you will start putting hours on. You will ride it for a while before you move up to a taller mast, when you SUP, Surf, Downwind, Wake or Kite. Some riders might never need a taller mast, depending on their style, local conditions or discipline or riding.
- 680mm (26.6 inches) - the most common foil mast length for prone surf foiling and all round SUP. If there is one size mast for SUP, prone surf, or wake foiling, the 680mm mast will be your choice.
- 750mm (29.5 inches) - mostly used on bigger surf, downwinders and more advanced riding or as a surfy option for kite foiling.
- 820mm (32.2 inches) - perfect for higher performance riding on Surf, tow-in, Wake, Pump, SUP, Wing or Kite.
- 900mm (35.4 inches) - main size mast for wind foilers and kite foilers, when they reach they are are not beginners any longer.
- 1050mm (41.3 inches) - mostly used for big swell downwinders, or for more aggressive riding and speed with Kite Foiling.