You have no items in your shopping cart.
Axis BSC 1060 are the easiest wings for all levels, heavier riders and all rounders for WING, SUP, WAKE and PUMP. Very early lift, butter smooth riding, good speed range, and great turning for their size. The 970 could be the all levels wing for all styles and levels of riding. The 890-810-740 are faster, more technical wings, designed for the skilled SUP, PRONE, WINGING riders who are looking for higher performance in a very easy to ride package.
As with every AXIS front wing, the graphics on the wings give you all possible measurements so you can best compare and also quickly swap pieces or get new accessories for your foil.
Compatible with the Red fuselages.
AXIS BSC 1060 Carbon Wing
WINGSPAN: 1060 mm / 42 inches
MAX CHORD: 200mm / 8 inches
ASPECT RATIO: 6.51
ACTUAL AREA 1803 square cm / 278 square inches
PROJECTED AREA: 1726 square cm / 268 square inches
VOLUME: 2800 cubic cm / 171 cubic inches
WING Surfing for all levels and medium + conditions. Super stable for the size
Downwinding - Medium+ conditions and intermediate+ level
SUP / Surf - Medium+ conditions and intermediate level
Wake foiling - Intermediate+ level
Pump foiling - Intermediate+ level
Windsurf foiling - Intermediate+ level
Kite foiling - Ideal for all styles, levels and conditions
Here is what the experts say:
The BSC wings are incredibly easy to ride. Bigger sizes ideal for lighter days and bigger dudes. Smaller sizes more surfy and faster. Medium AR makes them a bit slower but still faster than last years all rounds.
Rear Wing Options:
- 500mm Carbon for max control, stability and slower ride (entry levels)
- 460mm Carbon for high speed and loose turning (advanced)
- 420mm Carbon for the ultimate performance (speed and turning - intermediate +). One of our favorite rear wings for fast riding and carving.
- 440mm Carbon for control and stability (all levels)
- 400mm Carbon for looser feel and carvy turns while still maintaining good amount of control (Intermediate)
- 390mm Carbon for Wing and Surf with good turning control and additional glide
- 370mm Carbon for loose feel and fast turning, with less stability (intermediate). The rear wing that does it all
- 340mm Carbon for even looser feel and even less drag and more speed. (advanced)
- 500mm Anhedral Carbon specific to windsurf foiling
When you purchase an AXIS carbon front wing we include an AXIS padded cover with zipper, in heather grey, and AXIS branding, for safer setup, transportation and storage.