You have no items in your shopping cart.
Sandbanks Hawaii Ex-Demo Model
We have a Sandbanks Ultimate Hawaii ex-demo model available for you. This board has been used once and rides like a dream.
We have taken every care to test the board and it's integrity; this awesome board does have light cosmetic/ superficial damage/ scratches but in no way takes away from the superior quality Sandbanks boards are renown for.
We have checked it over from nose to tail and have provided photographs for your review. As this is an ex-demo model, returns will not be accepted, so please take your time to check over the photos and if you have any questions please do get in touch.
The board will come as a package with Padded Handle Bag, Paddle, Pump, Fin and Leash. We have one available so grab yourself a bargain today!
Below is an overview of the Sandbanks Hawaii SUP!
If you are looking for one board that can do it all, then this is the board for you. The Hawaii SUP board is the ultimate all-rounder. Hydrodynamic shaping, including a rocker at the nose of the iSUP for wave performance, ensures that the Hawaii board handles smoothly and predictably in all conditions.
The Hawaii also offers excellent stability and buoyancy, whilst the streamlining on the Hawaii gives fantastic glide range, taking you further for each paddle. This makes the Hawaii ideal for longer SUP journeys and for picking up a passenger.
So whether you're in flat water or waves, are by yourself or carrying passengers, the Hawaii is your ultimate adventure iSUP.
Available on 0% finance!
- Two-stage pump (model of pump may vary depending on availability)
- Lightweight 3-piece fibreglass paddle;
- Ankle surf leash with safety breaker;
- Valve repair kit
- Lightweight, hardwearing WHEELIE rucksack with room to pack everything with your board, together with some spare towels etc etc
- 5 year warranty
- Plus, you can call us anytime if you'd like us to talk you through setting up the board!
- Advanced Board Shaping for excellent performance through the water, giving you longer gliding time
- Rocker (upturn at the nose) ensures good wave performance
- Diamond Grove Deckpad provides a comfortable grippy surface for your feet.
- Kick-Step (raised platform) at the rear makes step-back pivot turns easy to learn and master. In addition, our customers tell us it is ideal for sunbathing.
- Lightweight: each board weighs only 9.5kg, making them easy to handle in and out of the water
- Triple Fin for extra control, including 1 easy fix fin and two attached guide fins for shallow water
- Warranty: 3 years on our boards
- Recommended Pressure: 18-20 PSI
- Max Pressure: 25 PSI
- Length: 10'6''
- Width: 32''
- Thickness: 6''
- Volume: 292L
- Deckpad: Diamond grove
- Carrying Capacity: 130kg
- Board weight: 9kg
- Technology: Double skin laminated fusion
- Fins: Easy fix central fin + 2 indestructable side fins