The CORE Pump X has been re-invented!
It still has shiny new black pump, featuring a longer barrel with ergonomic hand grips, a fatter hose and a redesigned base, its biggest innovation hides inside.
Core has virtually eliminated any Internal pump friction as they have added a Sand Guard air filter to prevent internal kite damage from sand inhalation. Two additional features we know you will appreciate.
Although Core kites do not need an adapter, they have made the decision to include a selection of pump adaptors to inflate other kite brands as well.
- Height - 61.5cm
- Width (Handle) - 27.5cm
- Weight - 1200g including hose & bag
- No Strain Pumping:
- Save your energy for the water. Innovative materials, seals and piston coatings have virtually created a frictionless pump. Core have even increased the diameter of the hose outlet to increase airflow and reduce pump strain.
- Sand Guard:
- Sand belongs on the beach, not in your kite. So Core built a foam air inlet filter into the handle. To prevent sneaky sand from damaging your kite bladders and reducing pump efficiency.
- Single to Double Stroke Inflations Switch:
- More pressure with the turn of a knob. The last few pumps are always the hardest with a 2 way pump. Core have decided to give you the option to switch from traditional double stroke to single stroke pumping for the last bit of air.
- Digitally Calibrated Pressure Gauge:
- Perfect pressure every time without guessing. The new digitally calibrated pressure gauge has a simple colour coded scale to make precise inflation a breeze.
- Ergonomic Grips:
- Our longer, wider ergonomic grips make pumping a breeze. The grips contour to your palm and fingers so you can leverage your body weight without leaving marks.
- Heavy Duty Pump with a Hook:
- Pumps are often neglected. So Core built the new CORE Pump 2.0 to last. They have even doubled the thickness of the tether and installed an oversized hook.