You have no items in your shopping cart.
The Ossur CTI is the world's best knee brace aimed at extreme sports enthusiasts. CTi's rigid carbon-fibre frame provides optimal protection and stabilisation of the knee joint. With its flexible sub-shells, CTi comes with off-the-shelf convenience.
CTi braces provide the ultimate combination of stabilisation and protection of the knee joint. CTi uses Accutrac® hinges with extension stops to glide with the knee
In addition, breathable liners coated with Sensil® silicone ensure the CTi remains properly positioned on the leg for optimal functional benefit. Outfitted with flexible cuffs and D-rings, the carbon frame provides a rigid exoskeleton that stabilises the knee joint.
- Flexible subshell and adjustable tibial strap capture the tibia and allow adjustment in hinge depth for a more customized fit.
- Reversible field-serviceable D-rings and trimmable straps facilitate fast adjustment and customized fit.
- Non-corrosive materials, ideal for water sports.
- Anatomically-correct Accutrac® hinges with extension stops.
- Proprietary Sensil® silicone liners designed to reduce migration.
- Available in 2 models: Standard model for moderate to high impact levels and Pro Sport model for the highest impact levels.
Suitable for: knee conditions that may benefit from increased AP and ML stability around the knee, such as: ACL, MCL, LCL, PCL, rotary and combined instabilities.
|Small||8.9 - 10.2cm||28 - 34cm|
|Medium||10.2 - 11.4cm||34 - 38cm|
|Large||11.4 - 12.7cm||38 - 41cm|
|XLarge||12.7 - 14cm||41 - 44cm|
|XXLarge||14 - 15.2cm||44 - 48cm|
** Circumference just below knee cap
Ossur CTI Knee Brace - how to measure: