You have no items in your shopping cart.
eFoil Lessons and Experiences - Scotland
Ever dreamed of riding a magic carpet? eFoils allow you to hover over the water effortlessly and explore coastline like you never did before. Our eFoil lessons are run near Edinburgh.
There's no other feeling like it - as soon as you take off the world goes silent and you can enjoy the sensation of flight with just a touch of a button. Our eFoil experiences are designed to take you from a total beginner to a confident foiler. If you're into other watersports - such us kitesurfing, wing foiling or surfing - this will help you immensely to understand how foils work and allow you to progress much faster in your own sport.
The great thing about eFoiling is that anyone can do it! The board is powered by an electric motor combined with a large battery. The speed is adjusted by a wireless remote and our instructors will be connected to you via bluetooth headset.
- Protective equipment
How much does it cost?
- Group taster session (1 board, min. 3 students) - £95 per person, 2 hours
- Group session (2 boards, 2 students) - £250 per person, 2 hours
- Private lesson - £299.95, 2 hours
- Larger groups and Corporate Events - please get in touch for quote
What are the minimum participant requirements?
- You have to be able to swim at least 100m
- You have to be physically fit to get back onto the board
- Be willing to get absolutely hooked onto foiling!