You have no items in your shopping cart.
The Ocean & Earth MR Ezi Rider is a very high quality performance softboard that has been designed by the world famous surfer Mark Richards. These board are bursting with features to enable you to catch waves with ease whilst giving you all the performance to surf to your limits. Being a twin fin gives you much more movement in the tail and great for turns or trimming a line.
- DIMENSIONS: 7’0″ x 22 1/8″ x 3 1/4″
- VOLUME: 60L
TWIN FIN SET UP - MR Designed Fin template. 2X Soft PU fins and fin key included. Compatible with traditional dual tab fins.
Additional Soft Board Features:
- EPS Core - Highly waterproof & lightweight. 3x stringers increase board strength and maintain rocker.
- HDPE Bottom Plate - 1mm thick HDPE high density polyethelene plate. Durable, extra strength performance slick. Available in a range of colours.
- Interchangeable Fin Box - Compatible with most major fin brands. Allows quick and easy fin changing. Secures with fin key (included).
- Thermal Reactive Simulation - To help protect against delamination, all soft boards are tested in a heat induced environment at 70°C for two hours.
- IXL EBS Deck Skin - Cross-linked IXL PE skin with WBS (Water Barrier Skin). Highly water resistant and extremely durable. Excellent grip and impact resistant.
- Warranty - Guaranteed against faulty workmanship or defective materials for 12 months from date of purchase.