The 2020 O'Shea 10'6 HDx inflatable SUP is an uber-stable paddling platform due to its extra width of 34 inches, making this especially suited to riders in the medium and heavy weight category.
FREE Carbon 3-piece Paddle
- SUP Board
- SUP Bag
- FREE Leash
- FREE Mainland European Delivery
O'Shea's highly durable HDx construction uses the highest quality Mirasol drop stitch fabric, combining 2 full layers (double wall) of UV resistant 1000D PVC. HDx brings both longitudinal and torsional strength to the board, aiding gliding performance on the water and maintaining shape characteristics in the longer term.
Yellow top and bottom, ensures both colour integrity and high visibility. Be SEEN, Be SAFE on pond, lake or ocean.
- Extra Width For Enhanced Stability
- HDx Performance Glide Characteristics and Durability
- Reinforced Tow and Leash Eye
- O’Shea HP2 Power Pump
- RMS-Removable Fin System
- Original H3 Valve
- Diamond Die Cut EVA Deck Grip For The Ultimate Non-slip
- Spacious O’Shea Pro Backpack
- CAD Design and Tested by Farrel O’Shea
Recommended Rider Weight: Up To 125kg
Register for 2 year warranty
This board is constructed using Premium HDx.
Building on their legacy of quality and durability, O'Shea have strived to improve our Go To Highly Durable series. They have pressure bonded the twin skin, resulting in less excess adhesive, ie reduced weight but also improved surface finish – the wrinkle surface now a thing of the past.
PREMIUM HDx (HEAVY DUTY)
- High Durability
- Stiffer in all directions
- Shape integrity long term
- Pro surface finish
- Enhanced glide when breezy