You have no items in your shopping cart.
Built with a lightweight aviation aluminium alloy frame, 10” puncture resistant tyres and a triple braking system, the scooter is super sturdy, practical and ready to tackle bumps and rough surfaces.
The RS1 Electric scooter has 3 driving modes, a bright LED lighting system and a super easy folding mechanism, making getting around simple and stylish!
- Lightweight Aviation grade aluminium alloy frame
- LCD display - on baord computer for speed and battery range LCD display
- Powerful Motor - 36V 350V motor-700W peak capacity
- 10” puncture resistant tyres - for maximum shock absorption
- Triple braking system - hydraulic disk brake, E-ABS brake and pedal brake
- Bright LED lighting system
- Lightweight and portable
- Attractive and modern
- The first electric scooter with a detachable battery pack - fits in your backpack
- Quickly and easily replace the powerful Panasonic battery
- 3 drive modes - beginner, standard and pro
- Unfolded size: 1056 x 420 x 1166mm
- Folded size: 1056 x 420 x 450mm
- Max range: 25km (15miles)
- Max speed: 25km/h (15.5mph)
- Maximum load before performance drop: 120kg
- Hood load: 10kg
- Battery: 6.4ah Panasonic battery
- Charger: DC42V/2A
- Charging time: 2 hours approx.
- Clearance: 115mm between feet plate and ground
- Weight: 13kg
|Frame||Aviation Grade Aluminium Alloy|
|Max range||25km (15 miles)|
|Max speed||25km/h (15.5 mph)|
|Tyre Size||10 inch pneumatic air tyre - with inner tube|
|Maximum Load before performance drop||120kg|