You have no items in your shopping cart.
The Advance Wetsuit has long been recognised as the undisputed best entry-level wetsuit on the market. Upon presenting the Advance with its ‘Best in Test’ award, 220 Triathlon Magazine commented:
‘The Advance wouldn’t feel out of place against many of the mid-range products available at twice the price and that it was ‘a brilliant all-rounder that comes at a great price’.
Building upon these already lofty foundation blocks, the latest edition of the Advance takes another huge step forward. Most notably, it now features the world’s highest-performing YAMAMOTO foam. Still maintaining its modest price tag, the Advance wetsuit is the perfect choice for beginner or intermediate swimmers looking for a comfortable and performance-focused wetsuit for training, racing or unwinding in the open water.
220 Triathlon: Best on Test 2016-2018
Triathlon Plus: Top Value 2016
220 Triathlon: Best Buy 2017
- Brand New 1.5mm Yamamoto #39 SCS Free-Flex shoulder panel design provides high levels of flexibility, comfort and efficiency with each stroke.
- 16% weight reduction versus the 2020 model whilst still maintaining the same levels of buoyancy and warmth.
- 10 different materials used to ensure maximum performance, comfort and durability whilst still maintaining a low price point.
- No nylon panels or external flatlock stitching to prevent water entry and improve speed and comfort.
- AQUA-X coatings used to minimise drag and increase speed through the water.
- Smooth-skin fabric used to prevent water from permeating the suit and weighing it down.
- 4mm core support buoyancy panels on the upper legs help to keep the legs towards the surface of the water and therefore significantly reducing drag and fatigue.
- High Visibility panels to help stand-out when in the water
- Slimline Pro-Speed cuffs offer superior removal speed.
- Laser-cut collar provides a comfortable ‘soft-close’ fit around the neck.
- Raglan sleeve panel layout offers increased flexibility to allow for greater stroke efficiency.
- Eco-Friendly Neoprene derived from limestone and scrap rubber tires reduces energy consumption and CO2 emissions by 200g per suit. The majority of neoprene production waste is recycled back into the suits, helping to minimise landfill waste and help protect the environment we train in.